Whoa it’s that time of month again. April doesn’t end for another day or so which means I shouldn’t really be making this list. I just wanted to share my extremely amazing reading month with all of you because there is a lot to talk about so I’m just going to shut up so we can get moving with this post.
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Read March 2nd – April 7th – 4/5 Stars – Read Review Here
- Almost Adulting – Read April 1st – 8th – 4/5 Stars – Read Review Here
- 10 Things I Can See From here – Read April 14th -17th – Read Review Here
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda – Read April 17th – 18th – 4/5 Stars – Read Review Here
- Some Kind of Happiness – Read April 18th – 20th – 4/5 Stars – Read Review Here
- I Am Princess X – Read April 21st – 3/5 Stars – No Review Yet
I am currently half way through Ahsoka by E.K. Johnston so I might be able to finish that before the end of the month if so I’ll add it to my May wrap up. I have had a pretty amazing reading month. This is the most I have had read in about a year. Most of the books were pretty good as well. I have reviews up for all but one so be sure to check them out. Did you read any amazing books this month?