It is my honor to introduce to you one of my best friends. She has been creating art long before I met her a little over three years ago. She has motivated me to pick up art again. I asked her about a week a go if she would let me interview her for my motivational monday segment on my blog. She agreed to it so here is the interview with the ever illusive Sunnii.Art!
*Disclaimer: I took the photos from her facebook page to showcase some of the amazing work she does
Who Is She?
Name: Nova Dawn
Age: forever 12 // JK 24
I draw and stuff. (trust me she’s pretty dang good)
- How long have you been creating art?
- Way too long.
- Why do you make art for a living? (Yes she is an artist for her life career so you should definitely check out her work if you ever get the chance)
- Because it’s something I enjoy.
- Your favorite medium of art?
- I love drawing digitally the most, but when it comes to what I love seeing the most, that would probably be watercolor.
- Any tips for people who are beginners to the massive world called art?
- Don’t limit yourself to just one thing. Don’t be afraid to experiment and step out of your comfort zone.
I bet you are curious as to where you can find her art so she has generously given us the information to several of her different platforms that she uses.