So I am on summer break which means it is time to read a lot. I have seen this floating around lately so I figured I would take part. I do plan to read a lot more than six books, but these six books are the ones that are at the top of my list.
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury – The reason why this book is at the top of my list is because I need to read it for my club. I run a literature club for my college, and we agreed to read Fahrenheit 451 and the Magicians for the summer. I am excited to read Fahrenheit 451 simply because it is a well known classic.
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman – This is another book that I have to read for my club. I recently watched the tv show adaption for this book. I am not going to lie and say it didn’t make me excited for the book because it did. I honestly can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of this.
- Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson – This book was on my may TBR but I haven’t read it yet. I really want to take my time with this book so I can enjoy the universe. I have heard amazing this about this series.
- The Diviners by Libba Bray – So I don’t know if anyone has caught on yet but I have really been in the mood for stories that take place in different times. The Diviners take place in the 20’s which I’m excited about. I recently binged watched Cable Girls and boy do I love the 20’s.
- Jackaby by William Ritter – My friend won’t stop talking about this book so I decided to give it a shot. I don’t know too much about this book besides the fact that it takes place in a different time. I kind of want to go into this book blind so I can enjoy.
- Agent of Chaos by Kami Garcia – BOY AM I EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK! I love the show The X Files with every fiber of my being. I recently snatched this book up to feed my addiction to the series.
Have you read any of these books? What books are your tbr for the summer? Do you want to buddy read any of these books with me?