Wowzers! I am really excited that I have been tagged/nominated for the sunshine blogger award! This is the first time I have been in tagged in any sort of blogger award kind of thing. I was tagged by the lovely Princess @ Royal Reader. Her content is amazing so I highly recommend that you check out her blog once you are done here.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Question 1 : Do you cry easily when you read or watch movies? If so, which book and/or movie made you bawl the hardest?
Movies; I am picking from recent movies I have seen so I’m going with Logan. I knew how the movie was going to end due to the comics. It was bound to happen yet I still cried like a little baby while my dad sat beside me.
Question 2 : What do you love most about blogging?
I think the thing I love most about blogging is the fact that I have been able to connect with so many people. I keep to myself in my real life outside of the internet which isn’t a bad thing. I just like being able to meet new people and discover new things.
Question 3 : Is there a song you love that describes a book perfectly?
I honestly can’t think of a song that describes a book perfectly! I love music, but I usually don’t associate it with books for some reason.
Question 4 : Would you ever start a BookTube channel? If you have one, give us a link to check it out!
I do have a booktube channel that I’m planning on reviving this summer so you want to check out the content I have done in the past check out this link.
Question 5 : If you could go on a road trip with 5 of your favourite characters, who would they be?
Oh man this is tough because I love road trips to begin with so I need a moment to think about this. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase from PJO and HoO series by Rick Riordan. I trust them to not get us killed on the road. I would also love it if Simon Lewis from the TMI series by Cassandra Clare joined us. Oh I would so invite Izzy Lightwood from the TMI series as well because she’s so badass. The last person I would invite would have to be Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. He’s such a goofball and he would get along with Simon.
Question 6 : What is the last book you read in one sitting?
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl : Volume One
Question 7 : What is your dream vacation spot?
Montana, USA simply because I have seen so many beautiful photos from that area. It’s so green. I heard through the grapevine there is a lot of cool campsites as well.
Question 8 : What is your favourite childhood movie?
Buffalo Dreams which was a disney movie that came out in 2005.
Question 9 : If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to control the elements (preferably earth)
Question 10 : Quick! First book that comes to mind with the word “adventure”.
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (been getting back into that world lately)
Question 11 : And finally, name an actor you would cast for a character you love.
Oh man that’s really tough but I love Lydia Graham for Blue Sargent from The Raven Cycle series
Those were some good questions! Thanks again for tagging me in this so here are my questions for the people I tagged to do.
- What book do you find yourself re-reading the most?
- Is there a book world you would want to live in?
- Do you have a favorite book to movie/tv show adaption?
- What book got you into reading?
- Would you ever go into book blogging full time? (if you have tell us what you enjoy/don’t enjoy about it)
- What was the last book you added to your TBR shelf?
- Paperback or Hardcover?
- Do you prefer shopping in a chain bookstore or a small lesser known bookstore?
- Are you taking part in the goodreads reading challenge/goal?
- Dog-ear or bookmarks?
- What genre to you gravitate towards?