I do believe I am finally caught up with tags after this one. I was tagged by the lovely Jackie @ toomuchofabooknerd a long while ago. I have been away on vacation. I will be back fully on the 17th. I am going to try to do posts in the mean time.
1.) Display the award on your blog.
2.) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3.) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4.) Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
1.) My name is Emily but I like going by Emmie
- I tend to go by Emmie simply because I am used to it. I never really liked my name as a kid so I always asked to go by Emmie. It throws me off when people close to me call me Emily.
2.) My parents got me addicted to music long before I was even born.
- My mom used to listen to Aerosmith when she was pregnant with me. It was one of my favorite bands even now that I’m older.
3.) My mom taught me how to read before I started first grade.
- She wanted me to know how to read before the other kids did. Well thanks to that I was able to get addicted to reading. I checked out every book I could at the school’s library. My mom even bought me these illustrated classics that I still have to this day.
4.) I used to do volunteer work for the zoo.
- Okay once I hit the 14 going on 15 mark I started doing volunteer work at the zoo. It took an interview process and an intensive application to be able to work there. I really enjoyed my time there.
5.) I am most definitely bisexual.
- There’s no question about it. I feel attraction towards both men and women. I do tend to lean more towards women. I am open about my sexuality.
6.) I’m studying Environmental Science.
- I am currently majoring in Environmental Science and minoring in English in college at the moment. I want to do something to help the environment. It has always been a mission of mine since I was a kid.
7.) I really enjoy having colored hair.
- I have had blue, green, and teal hair over the span of two years. I have no regrets thus far. I really enjoy it simply because it makes me feel like I have freedom.
I’m going to tag Heather @ bookandwords and whoever else wants to do this. I really want to see more people do this.