Shout to to Katie @ Read With Katie for tagging me in this! She has a super awesome blog and you should definitely check it out.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
HOW IT ALL STARTED…
There is honestly nothing too special about why I started blogging. I have been in the blogging world for a while now. I was strictly on Tumblr. I enjoyed it, but I always felt like my posts were drowned out by everyone else. The community over there also got too toxic to the point where I wasn’t enjoying it as much as I used to. One of my good friends Heather made a blog and she really enjoyed it. That inspired me to make my own blog. I wanted to have fun writing about the things that mattered to me. My blog has really helped me grow as a person even though I have only had it for a few months.
- Write about whatever the frick makes you happy. Don’t stick to ONE specific thing. Your blog can be much more than just books. I blog about cosplay, travel, sustainability, college, and much more. You need to be happy with the content that you are producing. Don’t ever feel like you have to stick with one specific thing.
- Find a system that works for you. I tried to write all of my posts a few days ahead of time so I am not stressing out at the last minute. Don’t feel like you need to keep a strict schedule. It will only cause you to stress out and give up. Make your schedule flexible. Plan in advance if you can because it makes a whole world of a difference in my opinion.