So I recently decided to order all of my arcs with their release dates so I can read them. I have 8 arcs that I need to read over the fall months. I’m really excited for a huge chunk of these. I am not going to go into detail about every book because I will have good reads links to each one.
- The Grave Keepers by Elizabeth Byrne – Release Date : September 12th
- Release by Patrick Ness – Release Date : September 19th
- The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook – Release Date : October 3rd
- Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz – Release Date : October 9th
- Bubblegum by Sari Taurez – Release Date : October 9th
- The Downward Spiral by Ridley Pearson – Release Date : October 10th
- Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Lianne Oelke – Release Date : January 9th
- Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp – Release Date : January 23rd
Have anyone of you read these books yet? Are you excited for any of them? I want to interact with my audience more so please don’t be afraid to leave comments.