I’m not sure if I’ll do this every month simply because it’s a lot of work. I’m here to share with you my progress for the spooky readathon I’m taking part in via Books & Tea server.
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay – I have a review of this up on my blog if you want to hear my full thoughts on it.
- House of Furies by Madeline Roux – I’m about 20 pages into this book at the moment. I plan to get through a decent chunk today.
Ritual Tasks I Have Completed
- Read a book at night
- Recommend a book
- Spooky Book Review
- Buddy read book (I have two others)
- Read a book over 200 pages
My Plans For The Week
- I plan to finish House of Furies this upcoming week. I have enjoyed what I have read so far so I’m ready to see what happens.
- I might pick up Frankenstein next so I can read This Monstrous Thing since they kind of tie in together.