It’s finally the last two months of 2017 which means there is a few goals I hope to achieve. Most of my goals are reading orientated though I do have some that focus on some more lifestyle based things.
- I want to reach my Goodreads goal of 50 books which I’m really close to. I have never actually reached my original GR goal. I always change it to like 20-30 by this time each year. I get so overwhelmed when I realize I didn’t reach my goal.
- Listen to another audiobook. I have recently picked up an audiobook for the book Norse Mythology and I have really enjoyed it. I want to listen to at least 1 more book after I finish Norse Mythology.
- Be more comfortable with picking up big books even if I don’t finish them before the year is over. I put this one down because I have several big books on my shelf at “home for school” that scare me. I feel like I’m going to take ages reading them. I want to tackle that fear by maybe starting Dan Brown’s new book Origin because I really enjoy his books.
- Limit my book buying. Okay so like I don’t buy as many books as I used to which is a good thing. I tend to spend my money more on books I know I want to read. I used to be bad about buying books because of recommendations. I just want to gear my attention towards knocking more books off my tbr before I buy more. Christmas is also coming up so I know my mom will get me books like she does every year.
- I need to commit to going boxing at least once a week. The past few weeks have been pretty hectic so I haven’t been able to go. I need to make it a goal to least go once a week or more. I want to be as healthy as I can be because I know I’ll feel less sluggish and meh about myself.
- Commit to a decent sleep schedule again. I used to be on a really good sleep schedule until I stopped taking my melatonin in September. I wake up late so I have no time to do anything before class which results in me staying up. I crashed at 7 pm and didn’t get up until close to 1 am last night. That’s not good!
- Don’t be afraid to speak up. I have had the situation lately where I have felt too scared to speak up. The people around me tend to be very in my face so I have felt like my voice has been quietened. I’m tired of people acting like they are all high and mighty so I’m going to make more of an effort to speak up whenever I feel like something is unfair or I’ll ignore them.
Do you have any goals for the last two months of the year? I am always interested to know what you guys have planned.