I recently watched a video for a new readathon by one of my favorite youtubers April so please give that video a watch for more information. I am currently on spring break which means this readathon works out perfectly for me. I have been in the worst reading slump so I’m hoping this will kick things into gear. I am going to go into the list of challenges and state which book fits those challenges.
- 1. Read a book that you acquired recently
- 2. Read a book with a beautiful cover
- 3. Read a book you’ve been meaning to read for ages
- 4. Read a book with your favourite colour on the cover
- 5. Read a hyped book or a book that has been recommended to you
- 6. Read a book that you’re EXCITED to read
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson – I recently acquired this book, the cover is beautiful, and it is a hyped book
- Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman – I have been meaning to read this for ages especially now that I have seen the movie and it has my favorite color as the background!
- Rebel Rising by Beth Revis – I am honestly just really excited to read this book!
Are you guys taking part in any upcoming readathons? I am always on the hunt for suggestions so please let me know! Have you read any of the books I’m planning on reading?